September 06, 2023
There are many benefits when it comes to facial primers. Facial primers create a smooth base for your makeup so you can easily blend makeup products onto your skin. Adding a primer into your routine has also been shown to help your makeup last longer. Facial primers also hydrate, nourish and keep your skin looking radiant throughout the day.
There are a range of skin types. Choosing the best primer for your individual needs is important to maximize a primer’s benefits.
For those with normal skin, primer is extremely helpful in extending the daily life of your makeup. Normal skin individuals should stick with illuminating or blurring primers that accentuate their natural beauty.
If your skin is oily a mattifying primer may be a good option. This will prevent your skin from becoming oily and greasy during the day.
Dry skin is often the most challenging so finding a moisturizing primer is important to achieving fresh and flawless looking skin.
Any type of primer used needs to be applied after your moisturizer and before your foundation. Using a primer creates an even and smooth surface for flawless looking skin.
Apply the primer all over your face with your fingertips or damp beauty blender. You only need a very small amount because a little goes a long way. It’s important to put a little extra product on the spots where makeup usually fades quicker - nose, chin, and eyelids.
Remember to wait a couple of minutes before applying your foundation to allow the facial primer to set and create a smooth surface. Once “dry,” you can apply your foundation, concealer and cream contour for a flawless finish.
It’s important to take care of your skin which includes making sure only healthy ingredients are in your products.
Some key ingredients to look for are vitamin C, almond oil, coconut oil, aloe vera and licorice. These ingredients will promote skin health and will leave your skin feeling nourished all day long.
InviCible is a medical grade primer great for ALL skin tones. Not only does the product work well as a makeup base, it works hard to correct facial imperfections and balance skin tone while you go about your day!
1. Stabilized Vitamin C: Vitamin C is renowned for its antioxidant properties and its ability to promote collagen synthesis, aiding in the healing process. The INVICIBLE PRIMER+™ & DARK SPOT CORRECTOR contains an impressive 17% stabilized Vitamin C, making it a potent solution for scar treatment.
2. Scar Fading: The combination of stabilized Vitamin C and other active ingredients in the product helps fade scars, reducing their visibility over time. The dark spots and discoloration that often accompany scars are targeted, gradually restoring a more even complexion.
4. Primer Benefits: The primer aspect of the product serves a dual purpose. Not only does it provide an ideal canvas for makeup application, but it also contains skin-loving ingredients that help in achieving a smoother texture, further camouflaging scars.
1. Cleanse: Start with a gentle cleanser to cleanse the skin, removing any impurities that might hinder the effectiveness of the product.
2. Apply INVICIBLE PRIMER+™: Gently massage a small amount of the product onto the scarred areas. The Vitamin C-rich formulation will work to gradually fade the scars and promote healing.
3. Moisturize: Follow up with a lightweight moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated and nourished throughout the day.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 InviCible Skincare.